Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Song of the Day: "Somewhere Only We Know"

My first Song of the Day! Though I can't guarantee that I'll have a new Song of the Day every day, I'll update it whenever the urge to share a particular song with the world strikes me for some reason.


Today's Song of the Day is "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane. The reason I chose this song is because today I, yet again, had the urge to go onto YouTube and look up the trailer for the new Winnie the Pooh movie. The sheer nostalgia of my (though not too far away) childhood days brings tears to my eyes each time I watch it for some reason. The gentle melody of this song goes perfect with its trailer. The line "somewhere only we know" gets me every time when paired with this movie, causing me think back to the world we knew, and probably could only know, as children. Though in the music video for this song, some people might argue that those little creatures featured in it are a little creepy... Well I believe they are rather cute :). Hope you enjoy this song! Though it was Winnie the Pooh that brought me to it, I love it because it's good music.


No comments:

Post a Comment