Thursday, December 15, 2011

Go The **** Home! (Please, excuse the language in this following post...)

I love my family, I really do... but like any family they tend to drive me nuts sometimes... Right now I'm living with my grandparents because it is closer to my college. Good reason, right? They have a fully furnished basement with two bedrooms, one bath, a kitchen, and a living room with a big screen T.V. It's practically like my own apartment. But god damn it if I didn't have to share it. Not because there are other people living here with me, oh no. It's because none of my cousins ever want to go the fuck home!

For real! This is not your house. You have no reason to be here. You live just thirty minutes away. I'm sorry, but I like my privacy and quiet time. I dislike it when I go upstairs and you're arguing with my grandma, sitting on your ass on the couch on your computer taking up room, and then there is a baby crying in the corner cause you won't take care of it. And you have your own house where you can do all of this without bothering other people! Why do you bring it here!? Oh, yeah, that's right, your excuse is because you don't have anything to eat at the house... So when did you get those new shoes? Yeah, you know what you could have bought with that money? Fucking food! You have no clue how happy I am to see you leave at ten-o-clock at night, after you stayed the night for three days straight. I literally fist pump as soon as you walk out the door. Like "Hell yeah! They're gone!" ... Only to wake up at eight the next morning to hear the doorbell ringing and you stomping around like a damn elephant over my head... Like you never freaking left...

Note to all you moochers, you lazy asses, and all you others who wont GTFO... GO HOME DAMN IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment