Friday, July 8, 2011

... Ugh Diets

Back from a lazy vacation week. I took a couple of pictures, but haven't yet been able to upload them due to my computer being a jerk... Most of them aren't of me anyways, because I suck at doing those "hold the camera in front of your face while striking some kind of pose then take the picture and hope that you were actually in it" kind of photos. Anyways, going to the beach is really a drain man... And kind of depressing. I think I'm going to go on a diet. Not that I'm humongously huge and want to lose weight now, but I do need to exercise more, eat better, whatever. I don't know why people have gotten it into their minds that the word diet in general is bad. Really everyone needs a good diet of some kind. Though healthy produce from stores will suck the money right out of your wallet. And diets just seem inconvenient to me... And it's summer now and way too hot to exercise during the day in this Georgia weather but ugh, I hate waking up early, especially to do something productive like running... or any other kind of moving.

But I feel really guilty now since I just finished off a bag of potato chips (chill, it was already almost empty because someone else ate the bulk of the bag but still...). Sigh, but it was yummy and I'm all out of carrots and celery and it's late and it's not like I was going to go out to buy some. What can ya do :P? Don't answer that. That was a rhetorical question if you didn't know. I'm just a bag full of sarcastic, lovable fluff today. Feeling a little extra on the fluff though.

1 comment: