Friday, July 1, 2011

Vacation and Word of the Day: Beach

On vacation in Cocoa Beach with my cousin and her family! Just got here yesterday, after a long seven hour drive, and we're staying with her aunt right on the beach. Would be nice if there was better internet service though, but hey I have it so I can't complain. Would put pictures on here when I take them, if I quit being lazy and just get my camera out for goodness sake. I really do love the beach, actually I think I'm taking more vacations this year than I ever have before; already went to Panama, now Cocoa, then to Panama again, then probably to St. Simons, anyways... I love the beach, but hate the saltwater. Usually I just find myself laying out on the sand, reading a book, getting a tan, just chilling... Give me a boogy board though and I'll be happy to go play in the water :D.

Beach


Noun:


1. A pebbly or sandy shore, esp. by the ocean between high- and low-water marks

Verb:


1. Run or haul up onto a beach

(Definitions taken from Google Dictionary)

No comments:

Post a Comment